Customer Success / Implementation Manager
Are you motivated to improve the work and lives of millions of employees globally, with a product our clients love?
Do you believe technology is crucial to developing transformational change, especially regarding safety and efficiency?
Do you enjoy solving problems, building relationships with clients and providing world class implementation programmes?
If so, we want to speak to you!
Working for a rapidly growing, award winning, organisational efficiency and safety focused digital and technology organisation, this is a career defining position where you will be working with industry renowned leaders, offering the opportunity for an astute, ambitious individual to accelerate their career.
At FYLD, we recognised that many utility businesses were stuck in early digitalization without the platform to achieve success at scale and we launched our product to meet this gap in the market, focusing on artificial intelligence, computer vision and behavioural safety. Our mission is to provide front line technology solutions which revolutionise the safety and efficiency of site-based teams and enable organisations to fulfil their potential.
With investment and backing from one of the largest institutional investors globally, Ontario Teachers Pension Plan, along with Boston Consulting Group and SGN, we are relentless in our drive to power productivity in the field.
To support our growth, we are seeking a Customer Success / Implementation Manager who holds experience as a transformational change agent ideally with knowledge of the infrastructure industry and a practical understanding of safety, to join our high performing team.
Reporting to a senior leader within the organisation, this role will be pivotal to the growing success of FYLD and is an excellent time to join as we move towards our series B funding round in Q2 2023, having raised over £15million so far, along with onboarding some of the largest infrastructure clients already.
The successful Customer Success / Implementation Manager will be accountable for:
- Owning deployment of the implementation process, acting as a key point of contact to our clients, ensuring they receive maximum benefit of our product
- Constantly reviewing the way we onboard clients, introducing new ways of working and automation where possible
- Achieving exceptional results, through clearly defined deployment plans, engaging with operational leads to achieve desired adoption and engagement metrics
- Acting as a thought leader and advisor to the business, ensuring that FYLD’s clients are at the centre of decision making, understanding their pain points, and utilising feedback and lessons learnt for future improvement of the service and product offering.
- Monitoring engagement reports for clients and escalating drop offs
- Partnering with the customer success team to ensure ongoing engagement and development of the client base.
We are interested in applications from individuals who hold:
- Demonstrable leadership experience, comfortable operating within a dynamic and ever changing environment
- A proven track record of creating and delivering digital change and transformation programmes, ideally in a customer or client facing organisation
- Implementation, onboarding and customer success experience within a technology / digital product focused organisation
- The ability to translate strategy into actionable tasks and outcomes
- Experience of understanding what is required, implementing a solution and having accountability to continuously improve
- A resourceful and analytical mindset, with a willingness to challenge gut reactions with data.
- The ability to articulate technical knowledge in a clear and simple way.
The successful candidate will be offered:
- Market competitive remuneration package with bonus and equity component.
- Equity investment scheme.
- Substantial annual allowance invested in your learning and development.
- Pension scheme, leading healthcare from day one, death in service and access to perk box benefits.
- A hybrid working model, embracing flexibility to deliver the role, between home working, office work and out on site with clients
Covering a UK wide portfolio; the ideal Customer Success / Implementation Manager will live within a commutable distance of London, due to the collaboration in office with the team.
For more information or to apply, please contact our retained executive search advisor, Josh Huggins on 07595289937 or firstname.lastname@example.org